Monday, August 18, 2008

Called to be 2nd Counslor in Relief Society

Ok so about a couple of weeks ago my branch president pulled me into his office and said that they were changing the Relief Society around and that I would be 2nd counslor along with doing Enrichment, I just thought: "Yikes!!! I've never gone to enrichment maybe like two but that's about it, I guess I'm getting it now for not going and so let's just say... I'm pretty nervous if I will do good or not. I accepted the call because I thought something new and a new thing to learn. It will be alright though, I will get the hang of it eventually I'm hoping. Anyways so I'm excited about this calling, It will be a wonderful experience.

1 comment:

lisa g said...

That is so wonderful. You will be absolutely great at it. Good luck with the new calling.