Monday, September 8, 2008

Having Botox on my foot

Tomorrow I will going in to have my first session of having botox done on my foot so that it will be more easy to do therapy with my foot, I am a little nervous since all of you or most of you know I do not like needles but I figure this will help so much and maybe I will even get more use out of it. I think they will be doing it on my hand that I had surgery on too but that will be the last thing they will do. Anyways so but when the doctor said something about botox I was just thinking to myself: "Ok why would I need botox"! In my mind I alaways thought of it as: doing it on breasts or face, not for the feet or hands ect. I was thinking in my mind, "Why are you asking me that", he asked me if I had ever had botox before and I just said: "No I haven't". Anyways I'm excited but a little scared at the same time, as I was saying: I don't like needles, luckly it's on the side I can't feel that well anyway. But it will be great to have a little more movement in my foot or what I can do with it. So it will be good.

No comments: