Saturday, September 18, 2010

Family History Surprise again

Well I had gone to the library as usual and what I found was great-great-great-great grandmother Bufton's burial she died on 16 September 1829 which means that the last child Eliza Bufton is not hers but is the daughter of great-great-great-great grandfather Bufton and another woman Elizabeth Price and so she's a half sister to great-great-great grandfather Bufton and all the rest of the siblings in the family and also I figured out that there was another child that hadn't been sealed to 4th great grandmother and father who died when she was only two years old, her name is Mary which there's another Mary in the siblings that lived and I found her family. I still need to research on great-great-great-great grandmother Bufton's birth but my assistant zone leader had looked on Google to see how far 4th great grandfather and mother would be from each other in where they both are buried and we figured it was 10 to 11 miles apart which makes it certain it is her. No wonder why they haven't been helping me they wanted a child that hasn't been sealed, sealed to them and figure out the rest of the stuff in there too. I love them and am grateful for them.

No comments: