Wednesday, September 22, 2010

We love you Grandma

Grandma I can't say enough at how much you will be missed. You have always been there to listen, laugh, and make all of us grandchildren and great-grandchildren feel like we were all your favorite, no one was left out of feeling loved. I will miss the times when I would come up to visit and we would watch wheel of fortune together and I always loved it. I will miss you doing your little dance in the family room or with grandpa with him singing to you while dancing in the family room. You are the greatest lady I have known and I just hope I could make you proud of me while doing your line and that you will help me because heaven forbid I have a dilema with it right now ha ha. I loved watching you with grandpa rubbing his back or his head with him laying his head on your lap, It was so cute. What has been really a great example to me was how much much you and grandpa loved each other and were together for 66 years. All of us will miss you so very much but get those Bufton's in line while your up there and tell them I need their help ha ha. You could make the best tuna fish sandwiches there was and juicy mac, I remember you always being in the kitchen helping and I will miss all these times. Kyle and Katie sure will miss you too. Love you grandma,
Karli, Kyle, Katie

Until we meet again. We will remember you always.

1 comment:

It Just Keeps Getting Better said...

Karli,

That was a beautiful about your memories of Grandma. I know that she is extremely proud of you. I love you Karli, tell Katie and Kyle Hello, and that I love them both. Miss you all!

Love, Julie